- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 5 TBSP erythritol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16oz) package frozen strawberries
- Toast walnuts in small frying pan with two tablespoons of butter. Once fragrant, transfer to food processor. Add sweetener, salt, and remaining melted butter, and pulse until walnut pieces are no larger then a pea. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Set aside. Whip cream until stiff peaks form, fold into cream cheese mixture. Carefully spread over but crust, and chill for 30 mins.
- Bring water to a boil, and mix in strawberry flavored gelatin. Add in frozen strawberries, and stir until the mixture has cooled to room temperature. Spoon strawberries onto cheesecake layer, then gently pour strawberry gelatin over the surface. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, or until set.
Total Fat 15g
Net Carbohydrates: 2.5g
*Disclaimer: Nutrition is an estimate.